B2B REVENUE READINESS CLASSES ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
ALL CLASSES WILL PROCEED AS SCHEDULED!
Boots to Business
Revenue Readiness Course (B2B RR)
Business Model to Business Plan
B2B Revenue Readiness course is a Lean (compressed) approach to developing your Business Plan. Over a six week period of interactive virtual classroom instruction, you will develop and refine your Business Model into a Business Plan. All of this will be accomplished with constant feedback from an instructor team of successful small business owners.
Revenue Readiness Features:
- LEAN SIX-WEEK virtual learning led by experienced business owners
- LIVE interactive one hour sessions meet twice a week
- RECORDED sessions allow for review and catch up
- ASSIGNMENTS focus on building the business model & business plan
- BUSINESS PLAN development feedback in real time and continuous
- ONE ON ONE REVIEW by instructors and specialists
- GRADUATION HANDSHAKE with SBA resource partner
As with the Boots to Business (B2B) and Boots to Business Reboot introduction courses, there is no cost to the eligible veteran or spouse for enrolling in this course.
- Review Upcoming Classes and select Enroll Online
- Create your student profile at the MSU Extension Center for Continuing Education site
- Click the Boots to Business Revenue Readiness Course Title
- Choose your desired class section by selecting “Add To Cart”
- Complete registration/confirmation process